In-line fuel filters
The range of Mann + Hummel in-line fuel filters starts with the PreLine® preliminary filter for the separation of water and includes the main fuel filter with single or duplex versions, right up to duplex filters with changeover. The filtration characteristics are mainly defined by the spin-on filter used of the filter media.
The benefits at a glance:
- Easy fitting in existing lines
- robust, stable cast aluminium design
- More flexibility can be added to the stadard version by the addition of an optional optical or electrical service switch (see pages 106 + 107)
- Duplex types with changeover are available and are particularly suitable for marine applications
- Low pressure drop
- proven quality of the Mann + Hummel spin-on filter
Our inline fuel filters consist of a head with connection threads and mounting elements, and the MANN+HUMMEL spin-on filter.
You should set the service indicator or service switch and bypass valve in such a way that the end of the service interval is reached before the bypass valve opens.
- with service indicator
- with service switch (make/break contact convertible)
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 141
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 124
Kim Christine Pleß
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 140
The decisive factor was "Made in Germany" with a reliable delivery time.
The decision criteria were "Made in Germany".
Krone Filtertechnik exhibiting at the Bauma 2019 in Munich.
OverView of our locally sales offices
We produce our oil bath air cleaners themselves "Made in Germany". The high-quality oil bath air cleaners, are identical to Mann & Hummel products. Oil bath air cleaners and inserts can be found in our online shop.OUR ONLINE-SHOP
We carry high quality and robust filters for the industry in our online shop. In addition to the reliable filters by MANN + HUMMEL you can also find air and liquid filters of our own production.OUR ONLINE-SHOP