Oil filter elements
Mann+Hummel oil filter elements are fine filters used for filtering lubricating oils, hydraulic fluids and coolants. They have a very large surface area per unit volume and hence a big dirt holding capacity.
The benefits at a glance:
- Consistently high efficiency
- Large element surface area for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Special pleat configuration keeps large surface area available throughout the filter´s service life
- Specially impregnated material is resistant to water, coolants and oils up to 140°C
- Wide range of DIN and ISO standard compliant designs
- Very economical for machines in heavy use due to reuseability of the filter housing on the machine
+49 4202 97 69 141
+49 4202 97 69 124
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 128
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 145
Animation video regarding the principle of operation of a Krone gap tube filter
4.000,- Euro for a good cause!
Krone Filtertechnik promotes biodiversity through a newly created wildflower meadow.
OverView of our locally sales offices
We produce our oil bath air cleaners themselves "Made in Germany". The high-quality oil bath air cleaners, are identical to Mann & Hummel products. Oil bath air cleaners and inserts can be found in our online shop.OUR ONLINE-SHOP
We carry high quality and robust filters for the industry in our online shop. In addition to the reliable filters by MANN + HUMMEL you can also find air and liquid filters of our own production.OUR ONLINE-SHOP