Mann+Hummel strainers are a type of surface filter. They are good value, sturdy, and exceptionally well suited to large
quantities of impurities and relatively coarse particles. They are designed for installation in tanks or for free suction from a reservoir. The versions with a filter housing are for use as inline filters.
The benefits at a glance:
- Superb as pre-filters
- Suction filters for protecting downstream components
- Different filtration degrees available on request
- Low flow resistance
- Can be used with high-viscosity liquids
- Extremely easy to install
- Conrtsuction and farm machinery
- Mobile compressors
The strainer material is held between two rugged metal end plates and, in the strainers listed in the catalogue, is pleated in a star configuration for maximum surface area. The fluid flows through the strainer from the outside to the inside.
- Suction filters are screwed directly onto the pump connection or onto a suitable intake pipe
- If a housing is used, the filter can be screwed inline onto the upstream or downstream pipe sections
- The versions with a housing also have a drain screw for cleaning purposes
- Depending on the quantity of impurities, a filter cake may form, which can be removed by washing the strainer
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 141
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 124
Kim Christine Pleß
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 140
The decisive factor was "Made in Germany" with a reliable delivery time.
The decision criteria were "Made in Germany".
Krone Filtertechnik exhibiting at the Bauma 2019 in Munich.
OverView of our locally sales offices
We produce our oil bath air cleaners themselves "Made in Germany". The high-quality oil bath air cleaners, are identical to Mann & Hummel products. Oil bath air cleaners and inserts can be found in our online shop.OUR ONLINE-SHOP
We carry high quality and robust filters for the industry in our online shop. In addition to the reliable filters by MANN + HUMMEL you can also find air and liquid filters of our own production.OUR ONLINE-SHOP