A guide to the new air filtration standard
ISO 16890 - The new standard for classifying air filters
Content of the guide
- Particulate under the microscope
- Health impact of PM
- What’s wrong with EN 779?
- Replacing g and f class
- Particle size illustration
- What does this mean for you? choosing an iso filter.
- Finding the optimum filter selection
+49 4202 97 69 141
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 128
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 145
Animation video regarding the principle of operation of a Krone gap tube filter
4.000,- Euro for a good cause!
Krone Filtertechnik promotes biodiversity through a newly created wildflower meadow.
OverView of our locally sales offices