A guide to the new air filtration standard
ISO 16890 - The new standard for classifying air filters
Content of the guide
- Particulate under the microscope
- Health impact of PM
- What’s wrong with EN 779?
- Replacing g and f class
- Particle size illustration
- What does this mean for you? choosing an iso filter.
- Finding the optimum filter selection
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 141
Kim Christine Pleß
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 140
The decisive factor was "Made in Germany" with a reliable delivery time.
The decision criteria were "Made in Germany".
Krone Filtertechnik exhibiting at the Bauma 2019 in Munich.
OverView of our locally sales offices