SMF®-AR Sintered Metal Filter
In this product the complete system, consisting of filter, software, electronic components and sensors, is 100% automatic.
The SMF®-AR uses active regeneration, in other words regeneration starts automatically when the sensor detects that the filter is full.
The benefits at a glance:
- Low operating costs since no machine downtime
- Low maintenance costs thanks to very long (2000-2500H) service intervals
- Easy to clean with no need for costly cleaning cabinets
- Low repair costs as components last for full service life of product
- Sintered metal technology for exceptional efficiency
- Low investment risk
- Very compact design gives added flexibility
Diesel machinery in the low to medium output ranhe with low, or highly variable, power consumption (e.g. forklifts, compact excavators, loaders with outputs of 130 kW or less, compressors, construction machinery, tractors, farm machinery)
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 15
+49 (0) 4202 97 69 133
+49 (0) 6123 89 97 37
Krone Filtertechnik wishes you a Merry Christmas and a successful new year.
Krone Filtertechnik exhibiting at the Bauma 2019 in Munich.
Die Rezertifizierung wurde erfolgreich durchlaufen.
OverView of our locally sales offices
We produce our oil bath air cleaners themselves "Made in Germany". The high-quality oil bath air cleaners, are identical to Mann & Hummel products. Oil bath air cleaners and inserts can be found in our online shop.OUR ONLINE-SHOP
We carry high quality and robust filters for the industry in our online shop. In addition to the reliable filters by MANN + HUMMEL you can also find air and liquid filters of our own production.OUR ONLINE-SHOP